Saturday, September 29, 2007

My dream neighborhood


This area, which is the neigborhood up Cheyenne Mountain, is my ultimate dream to live! One is so close to nature. I've seen many times deers and their youngs standing in front yards of these houses. Unfortnuately I never have my camera with me when that happens :o( It's gorgeous up there. When it's a rainy, cloudy day...one will be stuck in the low hanging clouds, the views from up there over the city and the plaids is....aaaah, don't even get me started! :o)

1 comment:

Susan said...

Hi Angela,
From what I have seen in photos, yours and those of others, Colorado has very similar terrain as much of British Colimbia. We also have the ocean views. But looking inland, one could easily mistake Colorado for BC. Nice site here.

Locations of visitors to this page